Sapphire Microline released in 2015 helps you create the industrial Manhattan warehouse feel, combined with whisper quiet sliding doors and the widest range of finishes in Sapphire Anodised or Powdercoated.
The Sapphire Microline 40 Suite is primarily used for framing glass. It is a suite that can be adapted to a variety of uses such as double glazing and can be combined with Sapphire’s other suites.
- Commercial Office Partitions
- Rounded Edges for soft touch
- Snap in Sections all clip inside to maintain original dimensions of sections.
- Doorframes do not require posts to aid in strength
- Added Security with Single side Glazing with slide in Wedge to prevent deglazing.
- Electric strike compatible
- Able to comply with Aust BCA Code for LRV colour difference
- Can also be used for a wide variety of Double glaze options
- Combine with Shooshline Doors for integrated Floortrack or Overhead Sliding options
- Create French glazed windows easily with Sapphire SAP25T and SAP50T stick on trims
- 40mm x 25mm
- 40mm x 50mm
- 40mm x 100mm
- Single or Double glazed 6mm – 14.5mm as per AS1288-2006
- Able to comply with 50mm Frame for AS1428-2009
Sapphire Aluminium products have been designed, manufactured and/or finished and are tested in accordance
with and to comply with the following Australian standards: AS 1288-2006, AS 1231-2000, AS3715-2002, AS1428.1-2009
- HINGED – Timber or Glass Doors 32mm – 45mm in thickness
- SLIDING – Timber or Sapphire Shooshline Doors 45mm in thickness
Various as this is a glass framing system it can be used in conjunction with standard set plasterboard walls or any of the other available Sapphire Partition Suites.