For an authentic concrete look that lasts
The ExoTec™ Vero™ panel combines the natural beauty of ‘concrete look’ cladding with the confidence of the highly-trusted, fully-certified ExoTec™ façade system, ensuring immediate compliance and guaranteed performance for the life of the building. Structurally stable and suitable for non-combustible construction, ExoTec™ Vero™ is a product you can rely on.
Featuring a fine sanded texture and warm grey tones, ExoTec™ Vero™ is the perfect way to achieve a raw, aesthetic in a pre-finished, lightweight solution. Each panel also has its own unique characteristics, with slight variations in shade and pattern.
Each panel is factory-sealed using James Hardie’s superior CoreShield™ sealer technology, providing long-term durability and water resistance. This means you’ll enjoy enduring architecture that won’t yellow, warp or degrade over time. Add in crisp square edges and expressed joints, and you’ll find ExoTec™ Vero™ is the key to achieving an authentic, contemporary façade on your next project.
Features and benefits
- Part of the certified ExoTec™ façade system, known for its superior weather-tightness and performance over the life of the building
- Powered by James Hardie’s innovative CoreShield™ penetrating sealer technology, providing long-term stability and water resistance
- Pre-finished, natural concrete look and feel, with crisp square edges and expressed joints
- Suitable for non-combustible construction
- Maintains an authentic look when cutting and shaping panels to size