The MAXIframe® External Wall Framing System is a lightweight steel framing system for external wall construction. The system has been expertly engineered to offer builders a more efficient, versatile and cost-effective design option than traditional external wall framing construction methods.
MAXIframe® incorporates standard Rondo 92mm Steel Studs as the main framing and includes two major profiles; MAXIjamb®, a Jamb Stud and MAXItrack®, a Slotted Deflection Head Track as well as complementary cleats to provide a simple, yet solid structure.
Together with three complementary cleats, the MAXIframe® System provides a simple, solid structure that not only outperforms typical boxed stud configuration, but also reduces the required number of nogging tracks, saving the builder both time and money.
WHAT YOU’LL LIKE ABOUT THE MAXIFRAME® EXTERNAL WALL FRAMING SYSTEM:
- MAXIjamb® can support and carry greater load than regular wall studs, therefore removing the need for boxed or back to back stud configurations
- MAXItrack® provides positive connection between stud and deflection head which has allowed the Nogging Track normally located 100mm below the head track to be removed
- Greater performance capacitities than traditional external wall framing constructions
- Available in custom lengths
- MAXIjamb® is made from hi tensile steel, 1.2BMT G500
- MAXIjamb® can be used both a vertical jamb member around openings or horizontal head and sill member in window openings
WHAT IS THE MAXIFRAME® EXTERNAL WALL FRAMING SYSTEM SUITABLE FOR?
- External Wall Systems
- Vented External Walls
- Non-Vented External Walls
- Load Bearing Walls by design
- Window and Door Jambs
- Non-Fire Rated and Fire Rated Systems
- Dual exterior cladding and interior linings support
- Insulation in wall cavity
- Access for service within outer walls