Sapphire Maxline 92mm is the largest frame of our suites and is generally used for long lease projects such as schools, hospitals and embassies where long-term performance and acoustics are required. The Sapphire 92mm Maxline Suite is primarily used for framing plasterboard walls and glass where high performance is required . The system will accommodate steel mesh or fibre cement board behind the plasterboard where security and strength is a requirement.This system is much heavier in wall thickness and designed for a longer service life.
- Commercial Office Partitions, Schools, Hospitals, Universities and Government Fit-outs e.g. Embassies
- STANDARD detail – 132mm x 45mm
- Centre glazed 6mm – 12.38mm as per AS1288-2006
- Front glazed 6mm – 14.50mm as per AS1288-2006
- Double glazed 6mm – 14.50mm as per AS1288-2006
- HINGED – Timber or Glass Doors 32mm – 45mm in thickness
- SLIDING – Timber or Sapphire Shooshline Alum Doors 45mm in thickness
- 35mm, 40mm & 45mm Options to edge of frame
- 12mm High accepts acoustic seals and smoke seals
Sapphire Aluminium products have been designed, manufactured and/or finished and are tested in accordance
with and to comply with the following Australian standards: AS 1288-2006, AS 1231-2000, AS3715-2002, AS1428.1-2009
- 92mm Steel Studs and two sheets of 13mm plasterboard,
- 76mm Steel Studs and three sheets of 13mm plasterboard
- 64mm Steel Studs and four sheets of 13mm plasterboard.
- 64mm Steel Studs and two sheets of 13mm, two sheets of 10mm plasterboard with 2 sheets odf 3mm Stanless or Steel Sheet.
- 51mm Steel Studs and four sheets of 13mm plasterboard and two sheets of 6mm fibre cement board.