Rondo DUPLEX is one Stud that does the job of two.
It’s perfect for door openings and glazing in internal wall framing applications where you typically need to install a boxed stud configuration. Less products to install means much quicker installations, delivering you with the all-important labour cost savings.
It can also be used as a Wall Stud where the use of standard Steel Studs would require installation at closer centres. In this application, the DUPLEX Stud® provides additional load capacity and reduces not only the material cost but labour cost as well.
Partnered with new Fixing Brackets and existing medium gauge Slotted Deflection Head Track, the Rondo DUPLEX Stud System® is the perfect addition to the Rondo family of Wall Framing Systems.
RONDO DUPLEX STUD SYSTEM® SUITABLE FOR:
- Replacing single boxed stud to support door frames
- Internal glazing and door jambs
- Access openings for services within the wall framing
- Internal Load Bearing Walls
- Incorporation into standard Rondo narrow flange steel internal wall framing
- Greater load capacity than standard narrow flange wall systems negating the necessity for boxed or back to back configurations or the reducing of Stud centres
- Integrated with the Rondo medium gauge Slotted Deflection Head Track providing better, positive connections
- Like all Rondo Steel Studs, DUPLEX can be manufactured in custom lengths to suit your project
- DUPLEX Studs are made from G2 grade steel for optimum cost efficiency
- DUPLEX Studs are made from steel with a minimum gal coating of Z275
- Higher walls can be achieved before noggings are required
- Central rib on fixing flange allows for vertical alignment of wall linings